Need a miniature foosball table to take up less space? Maybe you're looking for a game table for the kids or around the office. We've done the research and found 10 great options for everyone to enjoy.
Take a look below...
Trademark Tabletop Foosball Table
You can enjoy fast action and gameplay with this small foosball table without feeling like you are making a sacrifice because you didn’t purchase a full-size table. The players are all incredibly detailed and the rods are easy to spin, allowing you to block the goal, make 360-degree spins, and pass the ball down the field to shoot and score. Thanks to the small size, children can easily play with this table, although adults can enjoy it, as well. Scoring is easy, which allows players of all ages to compete and to keep track of the score without arguing.
- Comes with everything that you need to start playing right away
- Great for use on tables and on the floor with kids
- There are reports that the foosball table doesn’t ship with assembly instructions, making it difficult to put together
- Some users have reported that the rods easily bend during play
Rally and Roar Mini Size Foosball Table
The slightly larger size of this miniature foosball table means that up to four people can play at once, which is great for a family or a small party. Even though it is lightweight enough to carry around, this foosball table has enough heft to it that it won’t slide around on the table during a game, which means that the table won’t accidentally become scratched during games. Additionally, the steel rods are durable and won’t bend, even during rough and competitive games.
- Thanks to the hard plastic edging, this foosball table can stand rough play
- Sturdy enough to be taken around the house, to a party, or used outside without it being damaged
- Some users have reported that the hand grips on the rods are rough, which can hurt your hand
- There are reports that the play field slants, which makes it too difficult for players to block a goal
Harvil Tabletop Foosball Table
The three-goalie setup on this foosball table is great for younger players who don’t have a lot of experience playing and may otherwise struggle to guard their goal. Thanks to the screen-printed graphics, this table is bright and incredibly visually appealing. Since the graphics are screen printed and not just painted on, owners don’t have to worry about any peeling or scratching over the life of the table. Not only are the legs sturdy and durable, but they have non-marking pads on them, which prevent the table from shifting position and ensure that it won’t scratch the surface that you’re playing on.
- Non-slip handles are easy to grip, but not so hard that they will hurt small hands
- Ball pockets make it easy to retrieve the ball without it rolling or bouncing away
- There are reports that not all holes are pre-drilled
- Some users have reported that not all rods rotate easily, which makes playing competitively difficult
Giantex 27” Foosball Table
Thanks to the wood construction of this foosball table, the cabinet and the legs are relatively sturdy, which is great for families who want to be able to play this game with their children without worrying about it breaking. It’s a bit larger than some smaller foosball tables, making it ideal for older children and for adults to play. The smooth play surface ensures that the ball will roll correctly when hit, and the L-shape legs offer more stability than traditional square legs.
- Each team has three rows of players to control, which allows an adult to help a child play, if necessary
- The plastic slide scorers on each end make it easy to keep track of who is winning
- Some users have reported that the rods are not high quality and tend to bend, requiring them to be bent back into shape regularly
- There are reports of the foosball table breaking shortly after assembly
GLD Products Mainstreet Classics 36” Foosball Table
Enjoy a game of foosball wherever you go when you opt for this tabletop version. Not only is it small enough to be taken with you to another room or on the road, but the table itself is very durable, which means that you won’t have to worry about it breaking once it is assembled. The single goalie design of this table makes it a little more difficult and makes gameplay more advanced, which is great for older players. Each player is in charge of three rods, giving the feel of a full-size game without the stress or necessary space for setup.
- Fun graphics printed on the side make this game appeal to kids of all ages
- Manual sliders are discreet, but make scoring easy
- There are reports of the table shipping with an incorrect number of player rods
- Some users have reported that assembly is difficult since the screw holes are often misaligned
Sport Squad 40” Compact Foosball Table
At only 14 pounds, this is one of the lightest portable foosball tables on the market, making it a great choice for anyone who wants to be able to take their table with them to play. The manual scores are easy for even younger children to use, and players will appreciate that the goals are designed to prevent balls from bouncing all over the floor. Grooved handles on the rods make them easy for players to grip, which is great for younger players, as they won’t accidentally lose their hold on them.
- Assembly is fast and easy, which means you can start playing right away
- Easy ball return ensures that balls won’t get dropped on the floor and lost
- Some users have reported that the rubber handles on the rods easily split and fall off
- There are some reports of the board not being very straight and flat
Real Wood Games 36” Foosball Table
At under 2.5 feet tall, this miniature foosball table is a great option for a family with children who want to play foosball, but aren’t dedicated enough for a full-size table. Not only is this foosball table small enough that it doesn’t take up a lot of room in your home, but it features quality components and design features. The abacus scoring is easy for even young children to control, which will reduce any problem of cheating, and the bright colored field and players are attractive enough to keep the attention of anyone looking to enjoy a game.
- Great height for younger children
- Even though this table is very short, it still has leg levelers to ensure an even playing field
- There are some reports of the table not being very steady and wobbling during games
- Some users have reported that the screws in the handles tend to come out
Homewear 27” Foosball Table
This is a highly portable foosball table, but still has legs and stands on its own, which is great for younger players to enjoy when they want to play together. The sturdy legs are designed to keep the table from wobbling or shifting position when people are playing, and the cross bars on the legs help to keep them very sturdy. Additionally, this table has featured players and comes with two balls just in case one is lost so that owners can continue to enjoy the game without having to order more balls.
- Due to the size and low weight, it is easy to move the table out of the way when not in use
- The wood grain finish is attractive and helps the table fit in most homes
- Some users have reported handles breaking during play
- There are reports of the table shipping with broken pieces
Worldwide Co. Mini Foosball Table
Just because you work in an office doesn’t mean you can’t have a foosball table to enjoy when you need to relax and blow off some steam. This small foosball table is only 14.5” long, which means that it won’t take up too much room on your desk. Not only is it the perfect size for staying out of the way when it’s not in use, but it is durable enough to last through games with your coworker, client, or boss when you want to relax. Thanks to its small size, it’s easy to take this foosball table home with you on the weekend if your kids want to enjoy it, as well.
- Small size means this table is great for on the go
- Each player has two rods to control to ensure a fast and fun game
- Because of how lightweight this game is, it is not the best option for intense foosball matches
Neon Color 20” Foosball Table
Not only is this foosball table small enough for you to take with you whenever you want to play a game on the go, but the bright colors really make it pop and ensure that it will stand out no matter where or when you play. Each player is in charge of two rods with a total of six bright plastic players, making this game great for competition between friends, family members, or coworkers. When you’re done playing, you can easily set the game up on a shelf out of the way, thanks to its small size and the fact that it weighs less than five pounds.
- Bright colors ensure that this game won’t ever blend in, making it a fun addition to any office setting
- Built-in score keeper makes it easy to keep track of who is winning
- There are some reports of the faux wood not being very high quality