A foosball table with cup holders is a snazzy compliment to any room. It does quadruple duty as a game table, a conversation piece, a neutral furnishing element and that blends seamlessly with your home decor. And it holds your drinks to boot!
Find some of the top options on the market below...
Playcraft Pitch Foosball Table
This durable and attractive foosball table will look right at home in most any room in your house and allow you to play quick games or long tournaments without any problems. With built-in cup holders to keep your drink nearby, tournament style balls, and chrome plated steel rods, it will be easy to hone your skills with this table.
- Thick side aprons are attractive and prevent the foosball table from being damaged
- Built-in bubble leveler makes it easy to ensure an even and flat playing surface
- There are reports of it being incredibly heavy and difficult for a single person to move on their own
- Some users have reported that the players aren’t counter balanced
Atomic Gladiator 56” Foosball Table
Thanks to the 3.5” leg levelers on this foosball table, it won’t matter how uneven your floor is, as you can easily level it with a little time and effort. The cup holders are deep enough that drinks won’t tip over even with rough play, and the wood abacus is made from solid wood, so it won’t ever chip or break.
- Durable players and nice playing field ensure that the foosball table will last for a long time
- The internal ball return system works correctly and ensures fast and continued play
- Some users have reported that the faux wood covering over the MDF peels off easily
- There are reports that while assembly is easy, it is very time-consuming
American Legend Manchester 55” Foosball Table
With 5” legs and durable ball bearings on the solid rods, you won’t have to worry about the quality of your gameplay when using this foosball table. Not only is it durable, but the attractive brown of the table and black legs add to the appeal of the table and ensure that it will fit in with most décor without any problem.
- Durable table is made to withstand heavy use without damage
- Has cross bars that add additional support to the legs
- There are reports of dead zones on the table where the ball gets stuck and is difficult to retrieve
- Some users have reported that the players aren’t counterweighted and will fall flat
Hathaway Games Primo 56.5” Foosball Table
Not only is the cabinet of this foosball table attractive and durable, but the internal design has been made specifically to provide support during play. With a sturdy leg design, extra support beams, and solid stainless steel rods, there shouldn’t be any concern of this table becoming damaged. Additionally, it features 4 drink holders, so both players and observers have a place to put their glass.
- Very sturdy and modern in appearance
- Cross supported playfield ensures an even and true surface for best play
- Some users have reported that the predrilled holes don’t completely match up, which makes assembly difficult and time-consuming
- There are reports of the table shipping without all necessary parts for assembly
Freeport Park Dakota 30” Foosball Table
The attractive design of this foosball table combined with the bright green playing field make it a great option for anyone who wants a foosball table that is as attractive as it is durable. Thanks to the handles on the playing rods, players can easily grip them and move them quickly when playing, and the internal return system levels easily for fast and reliable gameplay.
- Playing surface is painted to look like a soccer field
- Durable rods slide smoothly and easily during play
- There are reports that the cup holders are plastic and do not look very high-quality
- Some users have reported that the corner and edge covers tend to slip off
Hathaway Games Millennium 54.75” Wood Foosball Table
Unlike many other foosball tables that have blocky legs that aren’t very attractive, the slim design of these tapered pedestal legs make this foosball table appear much lighter and more airy than it actually is, which is great for use in small rooms. Additionally, this foosball table has a 3-goalie configuration and dimpled players so that users can easily experience incredible ball control when playing. With inlaid score counters it’s easy to keep track of winning, no matter how many games you play.
- Attractive design makes the foosball table less visually heavy
- Monochrome players are high-quality and aren’t distracting during play
- There are reports of the table being difficult to move due to its weight
Hathaway Games 56” Foosball Table
Foosball fanatics who are looking for a table that is lighter in color will love this option, as the faux wood grain looks real and is incredibly appealing. There are four stainless steel drink holders, raised play corners, and counter-balanced players for the best possible movement and play. In addition to being fun and easy to play on, this table is attractive and looks great in any home.
- Durable parts are able to withstand daily play without damage
- Support bars on the legs help to prevent the table from wobbling during play
- Some users have reported that the pressed cardboard cabinet is not very high-quality
- There are reports of the score markers not sliding smoothly and the ball getting stuck in the goal
Hathaway Games Equalizer 29” Foosball Table
This table is as easy to clean as it is to play on, as you can easily spot clean the surface if anyone spills. The players are all dimpled and have been counterbalanced so that they do not swing free, which can make playing difficult and frustrating. Additionally, the smooth surface of this foosball table is very easy to level, which results in smooth play at all times. Finally, since it’s covered in a durable melamine, there is very little chance of damage to the cabinet.
- Handles are octagon-shaped for easy grip and handling
- Includes the balls that you will need to start playing a game right away
- There are reports of the table being difficult to assemble
Best Choice Products 48” Competition Sized Foosball Table
The improved grips on the rods of this foosball table ensure that players won’t accidentally drop them or lose control when playing. The lighter color of the table is great for smaller or darker rooms and is a great option for lightening up a space. Made of composite wood, this table is surprisingly lightweight for how durable it is, which means it can be easily moved out of the way, if necessary.
- Great height for teens and adults to play, so the whole family can get involved
- When assembled correctly the table is very durable
- Some users have reported the table shipping without all of the necessary parts
- There are reports of the playing surface being low-quality and not fitting correctly
KICK 55” Foosball Table
This large foosball table is great in rooms with plenty of space and is sure to up the competition between players. The attractive cabinet is lighter than the legs, serving as a nice contrast in any room in the home. With 5” leg levelers, there shouldn’t ever be a problem with the playing surface being uneven, and this will ensure fast and enjoyable play.
- Four built-in cup holders ensure that everyone playing and watching can keep their drink on hand
- Attractive design on playing surface won’t chip or scratch
- There are reports of the screw holes easily stripping during assembly and during play
- Some users have reported damage to the table if used on a daily basis
Sport Squad 56” Greyson Foosball Table
The elegant grain detailing on the cabinet and legs of this table really set it apart from other foosball tables on the market. In addition, the subdued color scheme is very attractive and makes the table look higher quality, which is great when the table will be used in the main area of a home. With modern details and a grey finish, this table looks great in updated homes.
- All rods and handles are pre-assembled for easy assembly
- Cup holders fold up and out of the way when not in use
- There are reports of the table shipping with damaged pieces
- Some users have reported that trying to move the assembled table results in the particle board cracking
Best Choice Products 48” Foosball Table
Even though this is a very compact foosball table, it’s still a great option for tournaments between family members and friends. It’s made from high-quality medium density fiberboard that was chosen specifically for how durable it is and how well it will last through hours of play. With everything that you need to play included, you can start a game immediately after assembly.
- Easily slides around the house when you want to move it to a new room
- Classic paint on the players gives the table an elegant feel
- Some users have reported that the parts are all not pre-drilled correctly
- There are reports of the legs coming loose after a short period of play