Adding a game area to your patio? Then you're going to love our picks for the best outdoor foosball table options...
Let the fun begin!
Kettler Weatherproof Foosball Table
Not only will this foosball table look great, no matter if you use it indoors or outdoors, but it offers fast action as well as incredible speed, thanks to the nylon bushings. The steel telescopic rods are designed to stand up to rain and other bad weather without rusting, and the players have been molded directly onto the rods to prevent them from breaking. The score counters are made with resin cubes, and the leg levers are incredibly easy to use, which makes this a great option in an outdoor location that is uneven.
- Assembly is very easy to complete by yourself
- The surface offers fast movement and play thanks to the high-quality glass used in construction
- There are some reports of the table beginning to rust after being outside for long periods of time
- Some users have reported that the table is difficult to balance
Playcraft Extera Outdoor Foosball Table
Not only can this foosball table stand up to all kinds of bad weather without showing signs of wear and tear, but it will look great for years to come, thanks to the craftsmanship. The cabinet walls are 1.5” thick, which means that the table is highly durable and can handle rough gameplay without being damaged. The 6” leg levelers make it possible to set the table up even on very uneven surfaces without worrying about the ball rolling across the top. Additionally, the cabinet has UV resistant coating on it to ensure that the surface won’t be damaged by the sun.
- Legs are 5” square, which provides plenty of support and strength
- Includes table cover to help protect it against the elements
- Some users have reported about low-quality workmanship in areas on the table
Park & Sun Sports Outdoor Foosball Table
The bright white of this foosball table ensures that it will really pop in your outdoor location, and since it is designed and made to last, you won’t have to worry about the color being scratched off or stained. With non-scuff casters on two of the legs, this table is incredibly easy to move around, which is great for when you host a party. Additionally, it features chrome plated trim accents that make the table even more attractive.
- Assembly is very easy, and the table reliably ships with all necessary parts
- The legs and cabinet are all powder-coated to ensure that they look great and will resist scuffing and damage
- There are reports of screws in the table coming loose
- Some users have reported that the balls don’t return and tend to get stuck inside the table
RS Barcelona 59.5” Outdoor Foosball Table
This is an incredibly attractive outdoor foosball table that is sure to stand out from others that you may have. Not only does it feature gorgeous wooden legs, but the black cabinet is a wonderful contrast to both the legs and the detailed players. By using iroko for the table, the manufacturer ensured that the table can be used outdoors without any fear of warping, rotting, or other damage occurring. Not only does this foosball table look great, but it features telescopic rods to help prevent accidental injury of players and onlookers.
- Counterbalanced players ensure that you can enjoy fast speed and accuracy when playing
- Attractive paint job on players improves the overall appearance of the table
- There are some reports of the table wobbling a little during play due to the design of the legs
Garlando G-500 Weatherproof Outdoor Foosball Table
Even though this foosball table has been designed to withstand the elements without being damaged, it looks great when used inside, as well. Thanks to the attractive gray cabinet and the black legs, it is a stunning table that is as durable and fun to play as it is to look at, which makes it a wonderful option for any home to have. The players are blue and white, which makes it easy to distinguish between the two teams, and the abacus scoring allows players to easily keep track of the score.
- Cabinet and legs are designed to be incredibly sturdy
- Telescoping rods prevent injury during gameplay and make it easy to store the foosball table
- There are some reports of the table arriving with a broken board
- Some users have reported that assembly can be difficult with just one person
JANUS et Cie 59.1” Outdoor Foosball Table
Not only is this outdoor foosball table incredibly durable, it’s also very attractive, and the black finish on the stainless steel is designed to last for a long time without scratching or showing wear and tear. The players are all professionally painted and add to the beauty of the table. Thanks to the durable rods, it’s easy to control the players with confidence and not worry about the movement or how easily the rods will turn and slip in and out of the table. With built-in abacus scorers and cup holders, this table is a great option for foosball fans.
- Transparent cover is included and ensures complete protection against the elements
- Stainless steel frame ensures that the table doesn’t wobble or move during play
- At more than 200 pounds, this table is incredibly heavy and difficult to move
EastPoint Sports Outdoor Foosball Table
This foosball table was built to be durable and to allow players a lot of control and speed while playing. Not only are the aluminum legs constructed and stabilized to keep the table from shifting or rocking during play, but they are designed to be airy in appearing. The wicker on the cabinet is an attractive touch and will help this foosball table fit in with any outdoor wicker furniture that is at the home, so it blends in with the décor.
- Durable play surface is designed to stand up to bad weather without rotting
- Hollow steel rods are designed to allow for fast play
- Some users have reported that the major components don’t come with pre-drilled holes
- There are reports of the counter-balanced players not being balanced correctly and moving out of position during the game
Garlando Open Air Weatherproof Foosball Table
Because the players have been molded onto the rods, you won’t ever have to worry about them breaking off, even when you are playing a fast and furious game. The rods have been coated with three layers of chromium-plating to prevent any rust from occurring, and they telescope easily so that they can be moved out of the way. The steel bearings in the rods make it easy for players to move quickly while reducing any stress on the wrist, which is great for long-term use.
- Incredibly easy to assemble, as only the rods need to be put together
- Legs fold in for storage, which is great for people who don’t have room for the table to be out all of the time
- Some users have reported that it is necessary to have help moving the table due to its weight
Roberto Sport Outdoor Foosball Table
All of the metal components of this table, including the screws and springs, are stainless steel and resistant to rust and damage, which means that this table is designed to last for a long time. The rubber feet provide traction on the floor and do a great job preventing the table from accidentally slipping during play. The light blue and gray color scheme of this table is incredibly attractive, which makes it a great option for any homeowner who wants their table to stand out from the rest of their furniture and décor.
- The glass playfield is 5 mm thick and tempered to stand up to humidity and sunlight
- Telescoping rods won’t accidentally slip out of the table
- Since the table doesn’t ship with a cover, users will want to buy one for the best protection from the elements
Kettler Montecristo Outdoor Foosball Table
With corner and side rails that are designed to keep the ball in play, as well as built-in floor levelers, you won’t have to worry about the ball going dead at any time when playing this game. Continuous play means that you will have more fun with this foosball table, and thanks to the integrated ball box and the resin score counters, keeping track of the score and keeping the game moving quickly is easier than ever.
- Ships with a cover to help protect the laminated cabinet
- Unbreakable players were molded onto the rods so that they can’t come loose during play
- There are reports of the table shipping with damaged components
- Some users have reported that the goalie doesn’t spin freely and hits the goal mouth, which makes blocking the goal difficult
Garlando G-2000 Foosball Table
When you want a foosball table that is perfect for larger groups of people, but you don’t want to sacrifice quality, then you will want to consider this option. Not only are the plastic players high-quality and designed to last through long games without damage, but the telescopic rods help players and onlookers avoid injury. With easy ball recovery behind the goals and a sturdy cabinet made from MDF, it’s easy to see how this foosball table will last for a long time. Finally, the elegant shape makes the foosball table appear lighter than it really is.
- Great option for larger groups of people to play foosball together
- Bright colors on the cabinet and players are fun and make the game enjoyable
- Much larger and heavier than a typical foosball table, which may mean that it is difficult for a homeowner to find space for it