Choosing any product can be a little challenging, especially if you don’t know much about it. The larger the investment the product is, the more you should spend time researching it so you know what to look for.
Foosball tables can get pretty expensive. It’s a fantastic and fun game to play, but if you’re planning on bringing a foosball table home, you would be wise to scope out the possibilities first.
Oftentimes, a good place to start is with a reputable brand. Kick is an example of a foosball table brand that’s trusted by players everywhere. But that only narrows down your choices so much, as Kick has tons of tables to choose from.
We’ll be helping you narrow the field even further by showing you the best Kick foosball tables. Stay tuned for the end of the article, because we’ll also tell you how to choose a table of your own.
Best Kick Foosball Tables
Starting with the Kick Legend is a great choice, because this table was very well-named. Not only does it look stunning, but it’s designed to ensure uninterrupted hours and hours of play.
On the ends of the table, you’ll see an abacus-style scorekeeper. There’s no need to bring out a messy notebook or your smartphone to keep track of the score.
There are some extras that come with this table, too. It includes four balls and some rod lubricant to ensure you can easily move the foos men during games.
- The half-inch thick playing surface is tough.
- Sliding scorekeepers on either end of the table.
- Each side has a ball return built into it.
- Includes four foosball balls and rod lubricant.
- Attractive wood grain design.
- Some customers felt that the assembly took too long.
This sleek black foosball table would complement any room it sat in. The dark, neutral tones of its frame won’t clash with any kind of décor or color scheme you have in your home.
What we think makes this table especially unique is the chrome cup holders built onto each end. These allow you to safely enjoy a refreshing beverage while you play without the risk of spilling everywhere.
The rods are made from long-lasting stainless steel that’s been plated with chrome. It nicely complements the cup holders and the trim on the corners.
- Luxurious-looking black and chrome design.
- Has ball returns on either end of the table that make it easy to retrieve the ball after a goal.
- Sliding scorekeepers located within each reach on both sides of the table.
- Includes built-in chrome cup holders on opposite ends.
- Levelers on each foot ensure the table is perfectly flat.
- A few owners stated that the assembly instructions are unclear.
Not everyone has the space to leave a foosball table up permanently. If you need to be able to make room wherever you are, Kick’s Monarch Folding Foosball Table is a good bet.
This is because, like in the name, the table has folding legs. In between games, you can fold up the legs and move the table into storage to clear some space in your home.
When it’s folded up, it will stand straight up on legs with wheels on the bottom, so you can slide it into a closet or a corner.
- At 90 pounds, this is one of the lighter tables on our list, which makes it ideal for storage.
- Its legs can be folded to make it more compact for storing or transport.
- Optional single- or triple-goalie design, depending on your preference.
- Includes two soccer-style foosball balls.
- Because the table is a smaller size, some owners reported that it’s better for children than for adults.
Read Also: Miniature Foosball Table Options
This table is perfect for those who are really serious about the game. It has a thick and sturdy half-inch playing field and handles that are designed to be easily gripped.
You won’t find your hands slipping at all during intense matches. Additionally, getting the foosball balls back after scoring is simple, too, because of the returns built into the sides. You can even use the returns to store the balls in between games.
If you want, the table includes cup holders, as well. These are entirely optional and you don’t have to install them on the table if you don’t like the look or have no need for them.
- Includes four foosball balls.
- The handles are no-slip for effortless playing.
- Has built-in ball returns.
- Optional chrome cup holders on either end.
- Half-inch thick playing surface is long-lasting.
- There are some reports of the assembly instructions being confusing.
The Kick Royalton Foosball Table was one we had to mention because of its unique appearance. It’s not uncommon to see black or metallic foosball tables, but it’s not often you see one with a mahogany color like this one.
Other than a unique appearance, it has all the standard must-haves for a serious foosball table. It includes sliding scorekeepers, one- or three-goalie configurations, and stainless steel rods. You also have the option of getting free rod lubricant after purchasing the table, although you do need to request it separately from the manufacturer.
- Unique color and look.
- One- or three-goalie configuration.
- The levelers on the legs have rubber on the bottom to keep the table from sliding around.
- Has four chrome cup holders, allowing a group of friends to store their drinks.
- You can optionally request free rod lubricant from the manufacturer after your purchase.
- Some people felt that putting it together was difficult.
Read Also: Foosball Tables with Cup Holders
Like a finely trained orchestra, this table comes together beautifully for play. Its gray and black exterior looks refined and picture-worthy.
Table is composed only of high-quality materials. From its stainless steel rods to its bearings, it’s made to last you for a long time.
- High-quality materials.
- Refined gray and black look that blends in anywhere.
- Comes with four foosball balls.
- Has ball returns on both sides of the table.
- A few customers remarked that it looked a little cheaper in person than in the pictures.
Just the beautiful stone after which this table was named, the Topaz Foosball Table has an exquisite design. Its timeless look will surely get compliments from any guests who happen to visit your game room.
With this table, you’ll also have the choice of using 13 red and blue foos men or using 26 uniformed ones. This flexibility lets you customize the look of the table even further.
- Thick half-inch playing surface increases longevity.
- Rubber on the bottom of the leg levelers keeps the table firmly in place.
- Includes 13 red and blue foos men, and 26 uniformed ones.
- The handles are easy to hold onto.
- Some customers stated they had to drill their own holes while putting it together.
The look of Kick’s Titan Tournament Foosball Table is very modern and chic. We think it would go great in a home filled with stainless steel appliances.
Just like you might have guessed from the name, this is a heavy-duty table. Tipping the scales at 190 pounds, it’s one of the bigger options in this article.
However, with that comes of a lot features contributing to its durability. A thick half-inch playing field, premium-quality bearings, and stainless steel rods can all contribute to the weight.
- Perfect for heavy-duty playing.
- Neutral colors match a range of backdrops.
- An especially durable table made to last.
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty for the table and its parts.
- Includes four foosball balls.
- Because it’s a little on the heavy side, it may be difficult to move once you set it up.
If what you want is a lightweight and pretty affordable table, the Venture Foosball Table is a good option for you. It comes with a plethora of features that make it a respectable choice despite being generally inexpensive.
It has a chestnut hue that lends it a warm feel. Its thick playing field and sliding scorekeepers make games effortless. Plus, like other Kick tables, it has an impressive warranty.
- Tends to be affordable.
- Attractive chestnut color.
- Levelers on the legs to guarantee a level playing surface.
- Lightweight, which makes it easy to move.
- Some of the parts can be difficult to fit together while setting it up.
Available in two different colors, the Kick Majesty Foosball Table is perfect for you if you want something built for storage with a little flexibility in appearance. You can get it in either black or brown colors, both of which give the table a completely different look.
When you’re ready to move the table out of the way, the front legs fold underneath and the tabletop can be adjusted to it rests vertically on top of the back legs. The back legs also have wheels on the ends, so you can slide the table across the floor.
- Can be folded up for convenient storage.
- Available in two different colors.
- Wheels on the bottom of the back legs to help you move it out of the way.
- Comes with four foosball balls.
- Some customers have reported that parts of the table were missing from the box.
Features to Consider
We’d recommend this with any piece of furniture or anything like it, including foosball tables. Looking into the dimensions of any table is important before you buy it.
If you’re investing in a table, you should make sure it fits in where you need it to. Not only because you want to be able to play, but because it will be much easier for you if you don’t have to fight to rearrange your home to accommodate the table.
Most individual foosball tables will include information on their dimensions in the listing. That being said, there are a few sizes that are typical for tables, especially those used in formal tournaments.
You can learn more about foosball table dimensions here.
Like other types of tables, foosball tables can be designed to fold after use. This is perfect for those who want to be able to clear up some extra room after each game.
If this is something that’s important to you, make sure you check the table’s specific name or description to confirm whether or not it folds. Generally, these tables will have the world “foldable” in their name, but if they don’t, you can also determine if they fold from pictures or descriptions.
As often as we’re told not to focus on it, the appearance of things is still important to people. Foosball tables, although intended for playing on, are still a piece of furniture.
Because your table will probably sit inside your game room permanently, it’s reasonable to think about how it looks. Foosball tables come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so no matter what your preference is, you’ll find something that hits the spot for you.
Our mission today was to show you a range of foosball tables from a trustworthy brand, Kick. Hopefully, this showed you that foosball tables can come in a wide array of looks and qualities.
No matter what you’re looking for in a table, there’s no doubt Kick has it. If we had to pick one over all the others that exemplifies what a foosball table should have, though, we’d select the Kick Legend Foosball Table.
On top of looking great, we love that it has a thick playing surface and ball returns on each side. We’re confident this table would withstand rigorous and frequent play.